Bagan tour 1 day brings you to the most famous sites in this city such as Nyang U Market, Shwezigon pagoda and some more beautiful temples
In the morning, start your trip with a hotel pickup followed by a visit to Nyang U Market which is a typical market which remained in Myanmar for centuries.
Next, head to Shwezigon pagoda, which is one of the most significant religious buildings in Myanmar, for it served as a prototype for later stupas built throughout the country and marked an important development in the relationship between traditional Burmese religion and Theravada Buddhism. Continue on to Khay Min Ga Temple to enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of numerous surrounding monuments. Next up is Ananda Temple. A masterpiece in the incorporation of Myanmar and India architectural styles, the temple houses four standing Buddhas, each facing a distinct direction.
After lunch in a local restaurant, visit a local lacquerware workshop. Here, you will have chance to learn more about traditional techniques of craftsmen and admire unique and beautiful products.
In the afternoon, visit other famous temples in Bagan such as Dhammayangyi Temple, Htilominlo Temple.
The highlight of today is the breathtaking sunset beauty from the Shwesandaw Pagoda. Back to your hotel in Bagan in the late afternoon.
Price: 64 USD/1 person in group of 2 people/private tour
54 USD/1 person in group of 4 people/private tour
- All transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking guide (Other language guide on request)
- Mineral water and tissue on coach
- Bagan Zone Fee *
- International flights in/out Myanmar
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Personal Expenses (telephone, laundry, Mini bar, etc…)
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
* NOTE: At Nyaung U (Bagan) airport, you are required to pay 20 USD/1 person for Bagan Zone Fee.