Can Gio stretches from the ocean to the edge of Ho Chi Minh City, covering some forty thousand hectares of diverse habitats including mangroves, palm-fringed islands, steamy jungle, wetlands, and salt marsh. The region boasts astonishing biodiversity and supports one of the most important ecosystems in Vietnam.
The region is an up-and-coming eco-tourism hotspot, although development has been slow so we recommend it as a day trip from Ho Chi Minh City, rather than staying there. There’s a 10km coastline too, although the beaches will never rival that of Phu Quoc – it’s the vibrant jungle that attracts visitors, and nature and wildlife enthusiasts will love this beautiful corner of southern Vietnam.
Can Gio is a wonderful escape from the bustle and pollution of Ho Chi Minh City, ideal for reconnecting with nature, relaxed exploration and wildlife-spotting.
Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Can Gio, visit Forest Park (Monkey island) Can Gio Museum, Visiting Mangrove Forest Park Fauna Conservation: Salt – water crocodile, wild cat, otter, python, deer, fox and specially more than 700 wild monkey, which are very playful and contact with human. Seeing Animals Circus (09:00 and 15:00 every Saturday, Sunday and Holiday).
Taking canoe to visit Mangrove Forest Ecosystem and Rung Sac Guerilla Base. Having Lunch at Carrot Restaurant after that visiting Ong Thuy Tuong Royal Tomb.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City
(Note: The schedule could be changed but the contents of program remain unchanged)
|Price per person||Group of 2 pax||Group of 3-4 pax||Group of 5-6 pax|
|85 USD||71 USD||65 USD|
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer and Canoe in Can Gio
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- English speaking local guide.
- Sightseeing and entrances fee at local guide
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 8 years old: 50 % of charge
- Children above 9 years old: charged as adult
- Maximum one (01) children sharing with parents is free
- Less than 24 hours to time of departure- 100% charge
- Less than 48 hours to time of departure- 50% charge