You will head out onto the Ninh Binh province from Hanoi and arrive at Tam Coc. You’ll get a quick break at the restaurant before preparing your bicycle for a bike ride to Hang Mua and the Mua Caves.
Then, you’ll climb 486 steps at Hang Mua for panoramic views and photo opportunities before biking back to the restaurant for lunch.
Next, you’ll take a 1.5-hour Sampan boat trip through the caves and countryside landscape of Tam Coc where you can explore and take a short break, before visiting the temples of King Dinh and King Le. You’ll then be transported back to Hanoi city.
Know before you go:
- This trip includes biking and climbing activities
- This trip has a flexible departure time. It is suggested (according to the itinerary) the best departure is at 08:00 AM. If you would prefer another time, please let the supplier know when booking
PRICE: 86 USD/person (Group from 2 person)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Round-trip transport between Hanoi and Ninh Binh
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in the itinerary
- Complimentary bottles of water on the bus
- Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- English-speaking tour guide during the trip
- Biking from Tam Coc to Hang Mua (Mua cave)
- 90-minute Sampan boat trip in Tam Coc
- Dinh & Le temple visits in Hoa Lu
- Personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop off outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter