LUANG PRABANG – PAK OU CAVES
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the boat pier.
From there, we embark on a cruise upstream on the Mekong River, which also gives us a breathtaking view of the tranquil countryside, before reaching the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, two linked caves crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by pilgrims. Along the way, we stop at the village of Ban Xanghai, where they make the local rice wine.
On return, we disembark the boat to take a short drive to Ban Phanom, a village famous for its hand weaving. Then, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Join tour as sit-in-coach with other passengers
- English speaking guide
- Local transportation
- Upstream boat & Cruise on Mekong River
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in down town center
- Entrance fee to all indicated sight visit
- Drinking water and cool towel
- Tax & Service charge
- Seat reservation must be made at least 48hrs prior tour begins
- Clearly indicate the pickup/drop off meeting point
- Late cancellation is full charged