DAY 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay 1 Day Tour with Alova Cruises
7:45 – 8:30 Am: Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:30 Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 – 16: 30: Arrival Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Day Cruise and Cruising on the bay.
– Welcome Drink
– Safety briefing
– Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
– “Kayaking , Bamboo boat rowing” (Optional) OR Relaxing
– Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave)
– Enjoying afternoon tea
– Disembarking to get on shuttle bus
18:00 Short stop to stretch your legs
20:30 Drop at your hotel doorstep (if your hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter).
DAY 2: Hanoi – Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour
08:00 Picking up from hotel/stay.
08:30 Starting drive to Ninh Binh Province
10:00 Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
11:30 Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf.
11:45 Having buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
13:00 Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
15:00 Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
15:15 Biking on country road around village
16:00 Getting on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
18:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Daily Organized by Go Asia Travel
PRICE: 116 USD/person
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc and Return
- Buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing (5 USD/1 person with ticket to Ba Hang Cave)
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Biking (costs 3 USD/1 bike/ 45 minutes) BUT offered FREE from now to 30 June, 2017
- Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Alova Day Cruise
- If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.