Day 1 Check in Hotel in Hanoi (Meals: No)
Airport pick up and check in Hanoian Hotel or Similar class hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter – very convenient for you to shop, eat and play… Free to discover Hanoi.
Day 2 Hanoi – Halong – Alova Day Cruises (Meals: B/L)
8.00 – 8.30 Our guide will pick up from hotel and depart for Halong Bay
10:30 Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:15 Arriving in Tuan Chau harbor
12:30 Boarding Alova Day Cruise with Welcome Drink
13:00 Safety briefing
13:15 Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
14:00 Kayaking or Bamboo boat rowing OR Relaxing
15:00 Visiting Thien Cung cave – Heaven Cave
15:00 Enjoying fresh fruits on cruise
16:30 Disembarking to get on Shuttle bus
18:00 Short stop to stretch your legs
20:30 Our guide will say goodbye to you at your hotel.
Day 3 Hanoi – Sapa by Sleeping Bus – Short trekking to Cat Cat Village(Meals: B/L/D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Note: Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 4 Sapa – Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L)
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.30 – 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 – 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 – 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: Back to your hotel in Hanoi. Recheck in and relax
Day 5 Hanoi – Airport transfer (Meals: B)
Breakfast at the hotel and free until meeting time for transferring to Hanoi airport. If you want to extend your stay, please inform us.
PRICE: 245 USD/person
Single sup: 115 USD
- Airport pick up and transfer services
- Transportation with A/C Hanoi - Halong – Hanoi
- Transportation with A/C Hanoi - Sapa – Hanoi by sleeping bus
- English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast/ L = Lunch/D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Visiting Thien Cung cave – Heaven Cave
- Visit ethnic villages in Sapa
- Accommodation: 4 nights in total (With 3 nights in 3-star hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter and 01 night in Sapa (Double/Twin share)
- Complementary bottles of water - 02 bottles/pax
- Welcome drink on board
- Beverages, International Insurance
- Flight tickets
- Tips, Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
- Book directly to our email: email@example.com
- Deposit at least 30% in advance
- Book 10 days before check in date
- At least 2 people in a booking
- No refundable if booking is cancelled later than 10 days
- Cannot separate or convert into cash if promotion item does not in use