DAY 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay 1 Day Tour with Alova Cruises
7:45 – 8:30 Am: Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:30 Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 – 16: 30: Arrival Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Day Cruise and Cruising on the bay.
– Welcome Drink
– Safety briefing
– Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
– “Kayaking , Bamboo boat rowing” (Optional) OR Relaxing
– Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave)
– Enjoying afternoon tea
– Disembarking to get on shuttle bus
18:00 Short stop to stretch your legs
20:30 Drop at your hotel doorstep (if your hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter).
DAY 2: Hanoi – Trang An Bai Dinh Tour
07: 30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 100km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-break en route.
10:30 – Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
- 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
- 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones
- Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each)
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by Go Asia Travel’s insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
12:30 – Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
13:30 -Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields.
Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dack ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to the other world and time. The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight.
15:30 – Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountains.
16:30 – Take the returns shuttle bus to Hanoi.
19:00 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End service and see you again! Go Asia Travel team
PRICE: 119 USD/person
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An - Hanoi
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing (5 USD/1 person with ticket to Ba Hang Cave)
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Cycling in countryside (Free of charge till 30 Dec 2017)
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
- If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
- Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, as we are unable to verbal agreements.