First day: Ha Noi – Bai Tu Long – Quan Lan Island
7h45 – 8h30: Pick up at hotel and depart for Quan Lan Island
10h30: Stop at Hai Duong to stretch your legs and go to restroom
12h30 – 15h30: Arrive Ha long city and check in High Speed Boat and cruise to Quan Lan
- Welcome drink
- Lunch served on boat with Vietnamese dishes
- Passing by Dau Moi Islet, Duck Islet, Cong Tay Island with spectacular limestone mountains
15h30 – 16h00: Arrive Quan Lan Wharf and transfer to hotel by Tuk Tuk to check in hotel
16h00 – 19h00: Get on Tuk Tuk go to Son Hao Beach (the most beautiful beach in Quan Lan) for swimming then back to hotel and enjoy Barbecue dinner, free time and overnight at hotel
Second Day: Quan Lan – Minh Chau beach– Mang River
7h00 – 11h30: Have breakfast & cycle along the road with deserted beaches surrounded with pine trees, visit Tram forest and Minh Chau beach (12km), then keep cycling to Mang river Wharf to take some photos, then spend time swimming on the beach to enjoy the unforgettable experiences, back to hotel for lunch.
In the afternoon: Enjoy your free time in Quan Lan or swim in Quan Lan beach nearby, then have barbecue dinner and stay overnight at hotel.
Third Day: Quan Lan Island – Bai Tu Long – Ha Noi
7h00: Have breakfast at hotel.
7h30 – 9h00: Bycle to visit Quan Lan Ancient Communal House and some ancient pagodas in the village then check out and go to Quan Lan Wharf by Tuk Tuk
9h30: Get on High Speed Boat and go back to Ha Long city, lunch is served on boat
12h00: Back to Ha Long Wharf to get on bus to Ha Noi
14h00: Short stop to stretch your legs and go to restroom
16h30: Say good bye to you at your hotel. Trip ends.
Normal price: 189 USD per person
Note: Our tour only runs for a group of 8 guests and above.
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel/stay in Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Transfer by High Speed Boat from Halong – Quan lan, Tuk Tuk
- 2 nights at hotel basing on twin sharing basis
- 1 bottle of water per person/ way
- English speaking guide escorted during the trip
- All entrance tickets as indicated in itinerary
- Meals as 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance & service charge
- Tips, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above