DAY 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay 1 Day Tour with We Go Halong
From 07:30 – Picking up from hotel/ stay and depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:30 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Wego Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shapes of sea lives, then go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return Wego Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 – Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way
21:30 – Drop off at your hotel/stay, trip ends.
DAY 2: Hanoi – Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour
08:00 Picking up from hotel/stay.
08:30 Starting drive to Ninh Binh Province
10:00 Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
11:30 Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf.
11:45 Having buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
13:00 Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
15:00 Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
15:15 Biking on country road around village
16:00 Getting on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
18:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Daily Organized by Go Asia Travel
PRICE: 105 USD/person
- Transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by A/C modern bus
- English speaking guide during the trip
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Afternoon Tea
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc and Return
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus
- Buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
- Travel insurance, tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter ( Should come to our office at 72 Tran Nhat Duat, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 7.30 AM)
- Biking (costs 3 USD/1 bike/ 45 minutes) BUT offered FREE from now to 30 June, 2017
- Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above