Wego means We Go together to have more fun and less price. Wego Halong is a big and modern cruise offers 1 day tour to Halong bay. Now you can go easily to halong bay from Hanoi and with a very reasonable price.
From 07:30 – Picking up from hotel/ stay and depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:30 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Wego Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shapes of sea lives, then go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return Wego Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 – Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way
21:30 – Drop off at your hotel/stay, trip ends.
- Normal price: 53 USD/person
- Transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by A/C modern bus
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Afternoon Tea
- Travel insurance, tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter (Should come to our office at 20 Hang Muoi Str, Ly Thai To Ward, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi at 7.30 AM)