Day 1: Yen Duc village – Local House and Traditional family life
11.00: Arrive at Yen Duc village. Enjoy a welcome drink and free time for discovering the poetic landscape.
12.00: Have lunch at a local house. Check-in, then have relaxing time to experience the Viet Village House.
15.30: Visit an ancient house in the village to gain a deeper understanding of Vietnamese family traditions.
16.00: Participate in farming work. Then interact and exchange with local people.
19.00: Enjoy a special dinner served at a local house and featuring the fruits of your day’s labor.
20.30: Participate in the farmer’s daily life or make traditional Troi (floating rice) cakes with the host.
21.30: Overnight in Viet Village House.
Day 2: Morning at Yen Duc village – Handicrafts at local home
06.30: Start the new day with a Tai Chi session. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, and then take a stroll around the village in the fresh air.
09.30: Visit a local family home and learn about their handicraft work.
11.00: Return to Viet Village House. Have lunch and relax.
14.00: Enjoy water puppet show by local artist. Your trip now concludes, leaving you with fond memories of peaceful Yen Duc.
Price in USD/Person
Viet House: 156 US$/ person
Homestay: 117 US$/ person
( Based on twin sharing)
- Shuttle bus Ha Noi – Yen Duc – Ha Noi (About 102 km from Hanoi to Yen Duc Village)
- All meals during the tour
- Visits, meetings and other activities on the tour
- Transportation in the village (bicycle, cyclo)
- Water puppet show or Quan Ho singing performance
- English-speaking tour guide in the village
- Local travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Bank charges (for card payments)
Shuttle bus Hanoi – Yen Duc – Hanoi
- Depart from Ha Noi at: 07:45am – 8:30am, arrive Yen Duc village at: 11:00 am
- Depart from Yen Duc village at 15:00 pm, arrive Hanoi at 18:00 pm